Juggernoob has uploaded 66 craft
65 stock and 1 mod
Here is my random stuff, focus on being good-looking, reasonable, and hopefully useful.
My design guidelines:
No clipped-together parts for more functionality in the same volume, unless I’m convinced that there is spare room in those parts or elsewhere in the craft. Functioning parts shall function as they are intended to.
Typically, this means:
- No hidden/hacked/clipped-together engines.
- If fuel-containing parts are clipped with other parts, I will try to find spare room for the extra fuel (such as Mk2 fuselages, hollowed structual parts or wings). If none is found, fuel amount will be reduced accordingly.
- Nothing shall be in front of functioning air intakes, such as canards. Engine precooler shall not be used as the only intake air source.
- All crewed parts shall be connected together: no inaccessible parts (such as fuel tanks) in between. If this is impossible, then every crewed part shall at least be able to access an exit or docking port.
- No hidden control surfaces in fuselage etc. Stacked-together wings are only acceptable if I’m convinced that my craft is a lifting body and deserves more lift.
If I intentionally break them for some reason, I will leave notes in the craft page (unless too obvious such as doing replica or non-serious craft). Thank you for your interest!