Paste a url where
can be downloaded
Since KSP v1.1, Squad decided to ‘fix’ the attachment rules of Mk2 fuselages. This has led to some unexpected/inconsistent/buggy behaviour when rotating Mk2 fuel parts, so you may find that some of these parts are flipped over (aesthetics issue only). If this bugs you, please upvote the issue on the bug tracker and message Squad about a fix :). There’s a topic about it on the forums here, PM me if you want the pre 1.1 part config files.
- Type: SPH
- Class: spaceplane
- Part Count: 135
- Pure Stock
2018-12-18: Updated for KSP 1.5.1
2017-12-16: Published for KSP 1.3.1
SSTO cargo spaceplane dedicated to Katateochi (with permission), for the creativity and amazing work he’s done with designing, maintaining and updating the KerbalX mod and website. The
Katateochi delivers an orange tank and 4 Kerbals to at least 250x250 km medium Kerbin orbit and is very easy to handle. Built in KSP 1.3.1 by Yakuzi.
 Toggle RAPIER engines
 Switch RAPIER mode
 Toggle air brakes
 Toggle docking bay
 Toggle cargo bay
1. Press [Z], [T], then 
2. At the end of the runway, set and forget attitude of 10 degrees.
3. When starting to lose speed (~1480 m/s), press  to switch to closed cycle mode
4. Burn to desired apoapsis (250 km tested), set SAS to
5. Circularise at ~apoapsis
1. Burn retrograde until periapsis of ~35 km
2. Press  to switch to air-breathing mode, level wings and set SAS to
3. At 70 km, set SAS to
stability assist, keep attitude between 0 to 45 degrees
4. Under 400 m/s , adopt a glide angle of 0 to -15 degrees
5. Approach runway at ~90 m/s, flare and touch down
Please remember to keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times and enjoy your flight!
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote