Paste a url where
can be downloaded
A stock, wheeled base, designed to survive a trip to Laythe and collect science and process it in its internal lab.
- A crew capacity of 19 kerbals !
- A complete mining and processing rig !
- A top speed of 20 m/s on land !
- All types of docking ports for all of your expansion needs !
- A complete science kit, along with a mobile lab !
- An integrated fairing and Rhino engine for interplanetary travel (over 2200 m/s alone) !
The rover does not come with a booster to get it into space, but it uses its own fuel capacity to move itself around in space. All you need to get to Laythe is to add a lower stage that can get it up to LKO with around 1000 m/s to spare.
Total weight : 136 tons.
Total cost (fuel and engine included) : 238,892 Funds.
Size (on the ground) : 6.7 m x 6.9 m x 26.5 m.
 deploys all of the extendable apparatus.
Feel free to upgrade it however you want and repost it !
Enjoy your trip and prepare to fix these wheels !
- Type: SPH
- Class: base
- Part Count: 129
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote