Paste a url where
can be downloaded
A stock, wheeled base, designed to survive a trip to Laythe and collect science and process it in its internal lab.
- A crew capacity of 19 kerbals !
- A complete mining and processing rig !
- A top speed of 20 m/s on land !
- All types of docking ports for all of your expansion needs !
- A complete science kit, along with a mobile lab !
- An integrated fairing and Rhino engine for interplanetary travel (over 2200 m/s alone) !
The rover does not come with a booster to get it into space, but it uses its own fuel capacity to move itself around in space. All you need to get to Laythe is to add a lower stage that can get it up to LKO with around 1000 m/s to spare.
Total weight : 136 tons.
Total cost (fuel and engine included) : 238,892 Funds.
Size (on the ground) : 6.7 m x 6.9 m x 26.5 m.
 deploys all of the extendable apparatus.
Feel free to upgrade it however you want and repost it !
Enjoy your trip and prepare to fix these wheels !
- Type: SPH
- Class: base
- Part Count: 129
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote