Paste a url where
can be downloaded
Update 12018.11.23: Improved flap settings
Using the Arranoa fighter as a launch platform this craft can carry a 1 ton satellite to orbit easily.
Recommend to use with Physics Range Extender mod (set to 300 km for global range) in order to keep plane from disappearing.
- Take off with afterburners on
- Fly up at 20°-30° pitch
- Stage rocket when jet engines cut out or max speed is reach.
- Switch to rocket and set at 20°-30° climb.
- Switch to plane and slowly bring it to a 0° glide/cruise behind satellite, leave afterburners on
- Switch back to rocket, once rocket reaches projected apogee of 75-85 km cut engines, then circularize at apogee.
- Switch back to plane and fly it back to base, no need for afterburners will super-cruise at >600 m/s.
A stock aircraft called Arranoa Satellite Launcher. Built with 71 of the finest parts, its root part is Mark2Cockpit.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.5.1.
- Type: SPH
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 71
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote