Paste a url where
can be downloaded
A stock rocket called Sun Shark. Built with 51 of the finest parts, its root part is dockingPort3.
Built in the VAB in KSP version 1.2.2.
To Moho and back misson. See details in imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/93V2U
Ascent (it is very fuel tight craft, may be you need several tryes for succsesfull Kerbin ascent):
1. Full thrust, SAS on and wait several second for spin up RAPIER
2. Vertical ascent until velocity of 50 m/s, then set pith to 80 and set SAS to prograde mode when direction will be in the middle of indicator circle
3. Wait until pith 35 and set SAS to default mode, at the 260-270 m/s of vertical speed set SAS back to prograde
4. At 27 km of altitude drop external tank and wait switching RAPIER to close cycle mode. After depleted all fuel for RAPIER your AP should be more then 90 km.
5. Drop airshield and RAPIER with intake at 50-52 km of altitude. Engage solar panels by pressing 1
6. Maintain pith on ion power in 20-40 degrees, at the end of ascent you may be need to set pith to 70-90 degrees.
- Type: VAB
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 51
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote