Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 104
- Mods: 2
- Squad (stock)
High Altitude Multi-Role (H.A.M.R) is a fighter with larger than usual wing area to aid high altitude maneuvering.
Its capable of sharp turns at low altitude as well, but the engines give optimal performance at supersonic speeds.
Top Speed: >Mach 4
Flight Ceiling: >20km
Max turning: >44g
- Electronic Countermeasures
- FLIR Targeting Ball
- Nose mounted 20mm cannon with 600 rounds of ammunition
- 4x Mk83 JDAM, 1,000lb GPS guided bomb
- 8x AGM-114 Hellfire, laser guided air-to-ground rocket
- 2x AIM-120 AMRAAM, radar guided, medium range anti-aircraft missile
- 6x AIM-9 Sidewinder, heat seeking, short range anti-aircraft missile
A mod aircraft called H.A.M.R.. Built with 104 of the finest parts, its root part is Mark2Cockpit.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.1.3.
Do you really want to downvote this?
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote