Paste a url where
can be downloaded
A mod contraption called Ramp. Built with 44 of the finest parts, its root part is B9.Structure.P4.Surface.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.3.0.
This is a lifting ramp required for docking two parts of Eve Reusable Orbital Access System. These parts are Eve Air Launcher and Eve Orbital Space Plane
The ramp is used to reliably and conveniently attach the Spaceplane to Carrier Aircraft.
- Position the Spaceplane on the Ramp as pictured, engage brakes
- Open Shielded Docking Port in the middle of the craft. Other docking port is intended for orbital docking (see Spaceplane manual)
- Position Air Launcher in front of the Ramp and the Spaceplane.
- Open docking port on the Air Launcher
- Engage Thrust Reverser on the Air Launcher and gently move it into position above Spaceplane correcting its path along the way as required. Several attempts might be needed.
- When Air Launcher is in the desired position, engage brakes.
- Slowly lift Spaceplane for docking
- After docking is achieved, link both Active Struts found on the rear lower part of central fuselage of the Air Launcher
- Lower the Ramp into initial position.
- Retract undercarriage on the Spaceplane
- Set Thrust Reverser to
Normal Thrustand clear the Ramp
- You might need to top up the fuel in the Spaceplane. It is, however, possible to use the fuel from Air Launcher tank as it has rather excessive amount of it
- Proceed to take off according to Air Launcher Flight Manual
- Type: SPH
- Class: lifter
- Part Count: 44
- Mods: 4
- B9 Aerospace Parts Pack
- Ferram Aerospace Research
- Infernal Robotics Model Rework - Core Pack
- Squad (stock)
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote