Paste a url where
can be downloaded
A mod mobile crane. Built with 136 of the finest parts, its root part is PAL.Truss.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.3.1.
This is more capable mobile crane compared to others I’ve built in both maximum weight and boom height.
Hints: Engage autostruts on legs when they’re deployed
Use Active Strut between boom and the counterweight when appropriate.
- Type: SPH
- Class: rover
- Part Count: 136
- Mods: 11
- B9 Aerospace Parts Pack
- Ferram Aerospace Research
- Infernal Robotics Model Rework - Core Pack
- Kerbal Attachment System
- Kerbal Inventory System
- Magic Smoke Industries Infernal Robotics - Legacy Parts
- Procedural Fairings
- SDHI Strobe-O-Matic Warning Rotator Lights
- Squad (stock)
- TweakScale - Rescale Everything!
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote