Paste a url where
can be downloaded
A mod aircraft called CS - Hughes P21-J Devastator. Built with 50 of the finest parts, its root part is 3m2xPit.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.0.5.
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 50
- Mods: 8
- Adjustable Landing Gear
- B9 Aerospace Procedural Parts
- Ferram Aerospace Research
- RetroFuture space-plane parts
- SXT - Stock eXTension
- Squad (stock)
- TweakScale - Rescale Everything!
Aviator Arsenal - World War 2
Control Configuration Instructions
- Set the lower wing outermost ailerons to Roll-only @20.0 degrees.
- Set the lower wing innermost ailerons to act as Flaps @33.5 degrees. Disable all other control functionality.
- Set the upper wing ailerons to act as spoilers @-33.5 degrees. Disable all other control functionality.
- Set the verticle ailerons to Yaw-only @20.0 degrees.
- Set the forward ailerons to Pitch-only @27.5 degrees.
- Finally, be sure to disable all control functionality on all of the smaller elements on the edges of the ailerons.
You’ll also need to set the action groups yourself. Check the Action Groups tab for assignment details.
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote