Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: VAB
- Class: station
- Part Count: 182
- Mods: 5
- Kerbal Inventory System
- Kerbal Planetary Base Systems
- Mark IV Spaceplane System
- Squad (stock)
- TweakScale - Rescale Everything!
A mod craft called OOS III. Built with 182 parts in the VAB in KSP version 1.2.2.
This craft is not intended to launch like this, but can be seperated into several modules.
Parts from mods
The following mod parts can easily be replaced by stock parts.
Mark IV Spaceplane System
* Long LF tank infront of the ore tanks can be replaced with stock LF/Ox orange tank.
Kerbal Planetary Base Systems
* Parts infront and behind the ISRU are
quad-containers which can be replaced with stock parts of 2.5m battery, 2.5m RCS and 2.5m ore tank.
* Some parts in the service bay below the com-tower are scaled but can be replaced by stock scaled parts.
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote