Paste a url where
can be downloaded
A stock aircraft called Transport 3a. Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.3.1, with 75 of the finest parts, its root part is mk3Cockpit.Shuttle.
This plane is a rebuild of Hotel26’s this forum thread.
- Solid build that can land in rough terrain without parts breaking
- Circumnavigates Kerbin in 1 hour, cruising 20-22km @ 1150+ m/s
- Can be flown with or without SAS
Changes from the original (2c):
- Removed MechJeb for real now
- Removed wasteful Mk3 tanks
- Added 1 pair of Mk1 LF tanks (* not really needed for a single round trip)
- Removed cockpit monoprop
- Replaced CRG-25 with longer CRG-50 bay
- Replaced nose cone
- Replaced front and main gear for smaller ones
- Added NCS fuel pod to tail for automatic balance
- Redid all control/lift surfaces
- Replaced external solar panels with internals
- Added internal ladder to cockpit hatch for shortcut access to cargo bay
- Added antennae
- Added internal lights
- Replaced MK2-R by Mk16 chutes on the tail fuel pod
- Rebuilt the rover and made it re-dockable
- Added action group definitions
I also uploaded a 1.2.1 version to my Dropbox account.
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 75
- Pure Stock
- Mass (wet): 37.1 t
- Mass (dry): 22.3 t
- Cargo: mini-rover
- Rover parts: 31
- Rover mass: 1.65 t
- Squad (stock)
Don’t take anything too seriously, I’m mostly just having crazy fun testing the (im)possibilities of flight, physics and design in the amazing sandbox that is Kerbal Space Program. Feedback is welcome!
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote