Paste a url where
can be downloaded
A stock aircraft called TinyJet 13b. Built with 38 of the finest parts, its root part is probeCoreOcto2. Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.0.5.
- Kerbal optional, probe core included. If you wish a Kerbal pilot, add one to the can before launching.
- EVA from the can and board the command seat. It is slightly clipped into the center tank, behind the nose cone. No need to climb, just step a bit closer.
- Throttle up and stage. The center engine will poof the winglet and the jet will take off vertically.
- It has enough power to climb several km vertically, so no rush in leveling out.
- Ceiling is just over 17km, top speed in a dive 488.5m/s, cruising speed 405m/s @ 7700m.
- Type: SPH
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 38
- Pure Stock
- Squad (stock)
Don’t take anything too seriously, I’m mostly just having crazy fun testing the (im)possibilities of flight, physics and design in the amazing sandbox that is Kerbal Space Program. Feedback is welcome!
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote