Paste a url where
can be downloaded
A stock aircraft called TIE-fighter 12b. Built with 74 of the finest parts, its root part is probeStackSmall. Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.0.5.
The Empire of Karth Jebediah proudly presents: the TIE Advanced Fighter model 12.
- Manning the capsule is optional. Advanced AI core is integrated to allow unmanned deployment. If manned flight is required, place pilot in the capsule prior to launch, exit/EVA through the hatch, walk over and Board the command seat just above the top of the ladder.
- Throttle to full, stage engines, rev up to at least 5kN thrust. Stage to release the clamp.
- Level out at any point. Will happily climb vertically to ~13km.
- Powered vertical landing is possible but ill advised. Use the parachutes.
- Horizontal water landing and take off is also possible, but be careful with your speed and angle of attack.
- Type: SPH
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 74
- Pure Stock
- Squad (stock)
Don’t take anything too seriously, I’m mostly just having crazy fun testing the (im)possibilites of flight, physics and design in the amazing sandbox that is Kerbal Space Program. Feedback is welcome!
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote