Paste a url where
can be downloaded
A stock aircraft called AMAPRO2a. Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.3.1, with 29 of the finest parts, its root part is mk2Cockpit.Standard.
This craft is heavily based on a screenshot posted by KSP forum user AMA PR0 in the What did you do in KSP today? thread.
The wing assembly caught my attention and I rebuilt it off the screenshot to try it out. Then of course some tweaking happened, resulting in this version. After presenting AMA PR0 with the results, I was given a green light on sharing this beautiful aircraft.
- supercruise at mach 1.55, starting at 14km and using 0.036 LF/s
- on afterburner, it cruises at mach 2.85 starting at 19.4km and using 0.068 LF/s
- this takes you anywhere on Kerbin within 45 mins, and back again within 1h30
- default fuel load allows it to circumnavigate Kerbin with around 30-40 LF to spare
- very low stall speed, capable of short take off and landing
- wide stance, four-point landing gear
Note: default settings on the control surfaces make it very responsive. There’s plenty of room for adjustment up or down to accommodate personal preferences.
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 29
- Pure Stock
- KSP: 1.3.1
- Squad (stock)
Don’t take anything too seriously, I’m mostly just having crazy fun testing the (im)possibilities of flight, physics and design in the amazing sandbox that is Kerbal Space Program. Feedback is welcome!