Paste a url where
can be downloaded
Skyzabov Lander V1 and V2 sunbathing.
- Type: VAB
- Class: lander
- Part Count: 183
- Pure Stock
A stock rocket called Skyzabov Lander v2. Built with 183 of the finest parts, its root part is Mark1-2Pod.
Built in the VAB in KSP version 1.0.5.
- As requested, added struts to improve stability.
- Lowered center of lift.
- Sightly lowered center of mass.
- Added winglets for early stages.
- Added RCS on S3-14400 tank.
- Spreaded boosters' separatrons for smoother decouple.
This rocket is ready to use. You should make it at first try. If you encounter issues anyway, here are the only 3 things to know in order to do things right.
- Boosters should burn until 10k-15k altitude if vertical trajectory.
- Better tilting the rocket after boosters decoupled.
- Turn engines off when decoupling the 4 Jumbo-64 tanks if you’re not stabilised.
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote