Paste a url where
can be downloaded
Skyzabov Lander V1 and V2 sunbathing.
- Type: VAB
- Class: lander
- Part Count: 183
- Pure Stock
A stock rocket called Skyzabov Lander v2. Built with 183 of the finest parts, its root part is Mark1-2Pod.
Built in the VAB in KSP version 1.0.5.
- As requested, added struts to improve stability.
- Lowered center of lift.
- Sightly lowered center of mass.
- Added winglets for early stages.
- Added RCS on S3-14400 tank.
- Spreaded boosters' separatrons for smoother decouple.
This rocket is ready to use. You should make it at first try. If you encounter issues anyway, here are the only 3 things to know in order to do things right.
- Boosters should burn until 10k-15k altitude if vertical trajectory.
- Better tilting the rocket after boosters decoupled.
- Turn engines off when decoupling the 4 Jumbo-64 tanks if you’re not stabilised.
Do you really want to downvote this?
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote