Paste a url where
can be downloaded
(link to Spacedock where possible)
Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Replica
Saturn V Booster - CSM ‘Columbia’ - LM ‘Eagle’
This is it, this is as accurate as I can make it. If you see anything I can do to improve it, let me know!
- S-IC stage has thrusted down engines for a bit more accurate TWR
- S-II has ullage rockets and interstage skirt.
- S-IVB has APS modules, jettisonable ullage rockets, and probe control instruments
- LM has fold-out MESA with EASEP experiments loaded in
- Type: VAB
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 230
- Pure Stock
Saturn V Launch Procedure -
- Launch for vertical trajectory, this takes a while to get going.
- Stage explosive bolts before fuel expends
- Stage separation and S-II ullage
- Ignite J2 cluster
- Stage interstage skirt ~10 seconds later
- Jettison launch tower
- Activate RCS / S-II separation / fire S-IVB ullage rockets
- Ignite J2 engine
- Jettison ullage package
- Burn to a parking orbit.
- Prior to J2 ignition for TLI, fire S-IVB ullage by using RCS ‘forward’
- Abort: Trigger Abort System
- Brakes: Toggles Antennae
- Gear: Toggles Ladder/Legs
- 1: Toggles Fuel Cells
- 2: Toggles MESA
- 3: Collect All Science (CSM)
- 4: KerbNet
A stock rocket called Apollo 11. Built with 230 of the finest parts, its root part is Decoupler.2.
Built in the VAB in KSP version 1.7.2.
Hangars that contain this craft