Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: VAB
- Class: station
- Part Count: 135
- Mods: 2
- Magic Smoke Industries Infernal Robotics
- Squad (stock)
A self-deploying hexagonal space station, attached to a launch vehicle. The space station spins in order to simulate gravity, exept for a stationary center section where the solar panels and a docking port are mounted. The idea for the deployment mechanism came from an old NASA study.
How to use: Make sure that you have Infernal Robotics installed, and launch the rocket. There is plenty of extra fuel so getting into low kerbin orbit should be relatively easy.
- Discard the second stage by staging once.
- Hold down 1 until the telescoping spokes are fully extended and movement stops.
- Hold down 2 until the station assumes its final form and movement stops.
- Press 3 once. This activates the separatrons which spin up the station, deploys the antennas and deploys the solar panels.
Built in the VAB in KSP version 1.0.4.
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote