Paste a url where
can be downloaded
A stock aircraft called Flying Dutchman - M1. Built with 259 of the finest parts, its root part is mk2DroneCore.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.2.2.
See Actiongroups list before use.
- The best place to reach water is the shores NNW (320°) from the Runway 27.
- Verify if the Hydrofoil Flaps are deploying into the right direction.
- Use Engine Reverse to steer the craft in water at low speeds.
- To start hydroplaning, wait the craft reach 35m/s and deploy the Hydrofoil Flaps.
- To stop hydroplaning, reduce throttle and wait the craft
- While hydroplaning, use
- It’s a bit hard to steer while hydroplaning, must be cautious to evade accidents.
- Aux. Engines are used to hydroplane while carrying heavy payloads.
- Can carry the weight equivalent to an Orange Tank.
- Dockingport inside the bay is placed at the CoM average spot, payloads goes there.
- As the fuel drains and craft gets more light, small adjustments to the FORE Hydrofoil Flaps deflection are needed
- Must not exceed 80m/s… Things can get dangerous above this speed.
- Yes… I know… It looks like a banana… :P
- Type: SPH
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 259
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote