Paste a url where
can be downloaded
This craft demonstrates the use of a common shaft made with klaws to synchronize two intermeshing rotors.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.3.1.
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 165
- Pure Stock
Do not get excited too fast because the rotor is capable of shameful performance at best and the craft is not too maneuverable, but it flies ! The funny thing is the rotors are rotated 45 degrees from each other for aesthetic only because since they are part of the same craft they do not collide with each other in any way.
Yes it starts upside down !
1. Stage 6 times to assemble the rotor.
2. Free pivot for the 6 klaws.
3. Wait for the rotor to stop swinging and stage to detach the rotor and lock it into place.
4. Turn on SAS and stage to flip the craft.
5. Throttle to max and wait for the rotor to reach its speed.
6. Stage twice for takeoff.
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote