Paste a url where
can be downloaded
A stock aircraft called Kraken Arrow. Built with 76 of the finest parts, its root part is mk2Cockpit.Standard.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.3.1.
- Type: SPH
- Class: spaceplane
- Part Count: 76
- Pure Stock
Things to know about using this craft:
- Staging will decouple the K-Drive core so that its ready to use. The cargo bay must stay opened while decoupling or it will explode.
- The K-Drive needs a minimum speed / altitude to work.
- Use the Elevon 4 on the K-Drive to throttle it.
- Throttling the K-Drive doesn’t work when the cargo bay is closed. If you want to close it to reduce drag, first adjust the Elevon 4 with the bay opened, close it and toggle the K-Drive on/off with the Klaw arming (action 9).
- Before timewarping or switching scene, you need to dock the K-Drive core (action 9).
- Cargo bays and wheels can be used as airbrakes.
- Use the probodobodyne OKTO2
Control from hereto help vertical landing.
- Equipped for scientific missions.
- Have fun !
- The Klaw doesn’t generate drag until it is used for docking the core at which point it always generate drag.
- If the core initial decoupling is done with the cargo bay closed, the k-drive explode.
Update 2017-11-12 12h00: Opened cargo bay at launch to prevent explosion.
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote