Paste a url where
can be downloaded
A stock aircraft called Kraken Arrow. Built with 76 of the finest parts, its root part is mk2Cockpit.Standard.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.3.1.
- Type: SPH
- Class: spaceplane
- Part Count: 76
- Pure Stock
Things to know about using this craft:
- Staging will decouple the K-Drive core so that its ready to use. The cargo bay must stay opened while decoupling or it will explode.
- The K-Drive needs a minimum speed / altitude to work.
- Use the Elevon 4 on the K-Drive to throttle it.
- Throttling the K-Drive doesn’t work when the cargo bay is closed. If you want to close it to reduce drag, first adjust the Elevon 4 with the bay opened, close it and toggle the K-Drive on/off with the Klaw arming (action 9).
- Before timewarping or switching scene, you need to dock the K-Drive core (action 9).
- Cargo bays and wheels can be used as airbrakes.
- Use the probodobodyne OKTO2
Control from hereto help vertical landing.
- Equipped for scientific missions.
- Have fun !
- The Klaw doesn’t generate drag until it is used for docking the core at which point it always generate drag.
- If the core initial decoupling is done with the cargo bay closed, the k-drive explode.
Update 2017-11-12 12h00: Opened cargo bay at launch to prevent explosion.
Do you really want to downvote this?
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote