Paste a url where
can be downloaded
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.3.1.
This is a specialized vehicle for getting science from KSC biomes. It’s the successor of the KSC Bumble Bee and is equipped with everything you need for this type of mission. It has a few advantages over the previous design. And it looks like a fly !
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 88
- Pure Stock
- Can be piloted by scientists with SAS
- Low tech
- Improved vertical speed control
- 6 legs gives a good surface adherence
- Radio transmission equipment (batteries + antennas)
- Material bay, mystery goo, thermometer and barometer
- Lights for night operation
- Enough fuel to hover for 10 minutes
- Range: 10 km
After several complaints from Bob about the fact that only Jebediah can safely pilot the KSC Bumble Bee even though it’s a scientific vehicle, work began on a replacement that any scientist could use without screaming in fear and that could do a better job than the Bumble Bee. The result was a small helicopter that looks like a fly with 2 rotors. Bob is very pleased with his new toy and also use it for recreational purpose.
When hovering still, it’s so stable that I can get my hands off the controls, open a box of snacks and retake control one minute later. - Bob Kerman
Do you really want to downvote this?
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote