Paste a url where
can be downloaded
A stock aircraft called Asksomoneelse’s UH-1 Huey Iroquois Flyable. Built with 304 of the finest parts, its root part is rcsTankMini.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.4.5.
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 304
- Pure Stock
I am not the designer of this helicopter. That honor goes to Asksomoneelse. I just made the rotor and the necessary modifications needed for this masterpiece to fly. The original design can be found here https://kerbalx.com/Asksomoneelse/Huey-UH-1-Iraquois I know the Huey has a 2 blades rotor and not 4 plus this one has a jet instead of a tail rotor but compromises have to be made so that it can fly. At least it doesn’t have a big ugly turbine wheel with blowers on top of it and the cabin space has not been used for the engine. As for the performance well, this has been made for looking good so don’t expect to break a speed record 40-45 m/s max.
- Decouple the rotor (stage)
- Activate Fuel Cells (action 0)
- Activate SAS (t)
- Increase counter torque jet (throttle 100%)
- Setup collective control (switch craft ], pin down rotor blade action menu)
- Start main rotor (hold alt-q until full trim)
- Switch back to main craft ( [ )
- Use authority limiter slider of the rotor blades to control vertical lift
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote