Paste a url where
can be downloaded
Go prograde, young man! Gather a posse of 2 to 4 Kerbals and make your fortune in the space mining industry. This vessel is capable of delivering two full orange tanks from the surface to an orbital station. Non-atmospheric operations only.
A stock spaceship called Prospector. Built with 252 of the finest parts, its root part is Large.Crewed.Lab.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.2.2.
- Mine and refine fuel on the Mun, Minmus, Ike, or similar bodies, and haul significant quantities of fuel up to orbit.
- Comes with a rover
- Comes with a scanning sattelite
- The ship has seating for 11 Kerbals (13 if you count the command seats on the rover).
- The Prospector has a probe core, so it technically doesn’t require a crew. However, I recommend bringing at least an engineer to increase mining efficiency.
- If you use USI-LS, the ship is designed to support 4 kerbals.
- The vessel is pure stock
- Easy integration with USI-LS: just replace the side cupolas with Nom-o-Matic 25000s
- I highly recommend Throttle Controlled Avionics or another autopilot mod for VTOL flight.
- Type: SPH
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 252
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote