Paste a url where
can be downloaded
Go prograde, young man! Gather a posse of 2 to 4 Kerbals and make your fortune in the space mining industry. This vessel is capable of delivering two full orange tanks from the surface to an orbital station. Non-atmospheric operations only.
A stock spaceship called Prospector. Built with 252 of the finest parts, its root part is Large.Crewed.Lab.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.2.2.
- Mine and refine fuel on the Mun, Minmus, Ike, or similar bodies, and haul significant quantities of fuel up to orbit.
- Comes with a rover
- Comes with a scanning sattelite
- The ship has seating for 11 Kerbals (13 if you count the command seats on the rover).
- The Prospector has a probe core, so it technically doesn’t require a crew. However, I recommend bringing at least an engineer to increase mining efficiency.
- If you use USI-LS, the ship is designed to support 4 kerbals.
- The vessel is pure stock
- Easy integration with USI-LS: just replace the side cupolas with Nom-o-Matic 25000s
- I highly recommend Throttle Controlled Avionics or another autopilot mod for VTOL flight.
- Type: SPH
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 252
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote