Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 128
- Mods: 9
- Airplane Plus
- B9 Procedural Wings Modified
- Ferram Aerospace Research
- Magic Smoke Industries Infernal Robotics - Legacy Parts
- Procedural Parts
- Squad (stock)
- TweakScale - Rescale Everything!
Update: Added Quantum struts to fix flappy wings issue, now she is perfect
Extremely important!! follow the following steps when pivoting wings:
1) Make sure you are in leveled flight, right click on the aileron and set roll authority to zero
2) Press 9 to deactivate quantum struts, this will unlock the wings
3) Press 3 / 4 to pivot the wings backward/forward **
**4) Once the wings settled down, press 9 to lock them in place
5) Right click on the aileron, re-enable roll authority
It’s a lot of steps to pivot the wings, but in a real mission you only need to do it 2 or 3 times. And the result is awesome! The location of the quantum struts are right under the main wing as shown in the last picture, you can right click them to check status.
Tupolev Tu-160 (FAR).
MTOW 125 tons (flap + afterburner)
Max payload 20 tons
Supercruise M1.4 (Wings at 46 degree sweep)
Max speed M2.7 (Afterburner)
Optimal cruise M1.4 at 11km
Max range 10000km plus
A mod aircraft called Tupolev Tu-160 White Swan. Built with 128 of the finest parts, its root part is concordecockpit.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.3.1.
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote