Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 32
- Mods: 2
- BahamutoD’s Armory
- Squad (stock)
The KoF Enemy jet2 is an affordable and solid jet fighter you’ll find in almost everywhere from 3rd world dictatorship to Koviet Air-Reserve Forces. Original version is part of Kerbin on Fire Military Contract Pack.
Upgraded for BDArmory v0.9.x (tested with 0.9.8.2) by simply adding chaffs.
- 4 Sidewinder air-to-air missiles
- 1 Inline 20mm Vulcan machine gun
- 1 standard countermeasure pod (flare)
- remote guidance unit (no more kerbals killed in action)
- AI pilot (not even kerbals required for remote control)
- upgrade: 1 chaff pod
- 3: toggle AI pilot
- 4: next weapon
- 5: arm/disarm
- 6: fire
- 7: fire counter measures (flare+chaff)
You may be also interested in the KL-26D family:
- KL-26D base model
- KL-26D AA anti air
- KL-26D AA-LR anti air long range
- KL-26D AG anti ground
- KL-26D AG-LR anti ground long range
- KL-26D AP general purpose
- KL-26D AP-LR general purpose long range
or the KL-10D family:
KoF Enemy jet2: Built with 32 of the finest parts, its root part is probeStackSmall.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.0.4.
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote