Paste a url where
can be downloaded
The KL-26 borderlines super-manoeuvrability, and specializes in aerial combat. Twin turbo ramjet engines supply tremendous acceleration and top speed. This version has an all-purpose loadout as well as external fuel droptanks for even longer flights than the KL-26D AP-LR is capable of. Original version is part of Kerbin on Fire Military Contract Pack.
This configuration is capable to perform atmospheric one-way transfer missions from KSC to the pyramids. With a suborbital trajectory you should even be able to get anywhere on this planet. Warranty void if used above 20km or in dogfight situations with central drop tank still attached.
Dronized version upgraded for BDArmory v0.9.x (tested with 0.9.9.1, also successfully tested in KSP1.0.5 / BDArmory 0.10.4.1.)
- 6 Sidewinder air-to-air missiles
- 8 Hellfire air-to-ground missiles
- 2 Inline 20mm Vulcan machine guns
- Twin standard countermeasure pods
- upgrade: 2 chaff pods
- upgrade: targetting pod (to assign targets to AGMs)
- upgrade: radar (recon)
- upgrade: remote guidance unit (no more kerbals killed in action)
- upgrade: AI pilot (not even kerbals required for remote control)
- STAGE - Drop fueltanks, Fire
- SAS - Toggles Weapon Manager
- 1 - Drop Countermeasures
- 2 - Cycle weapon
added action groups:
- 3: toggle AI pilot
- 4: next weapon
- 5: arm/disarm
- 6: fire
- 7: fire counter measures (flare+chaff)
- 8: toggle rudder airbreak
- 9: drop outer tanks
The KL-26D family:
- KL-26D base model
- KL-26D AA anti air
- KL-26D AA-LR anti air long range
- KL-26D AG anti ground
- KL-26D AG-LR anti ground long range
- KL-26D AP general purpose
- KL-26D AP-LR general purpose long range, this KL-26D AP-ER with even greater range
You may be also interested in the KL-10D family:
KL-26D AP-ER: Built with 95 of the finest parts, its root part is Mark2Cockpit.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.0.4.
- BahamutoD’s Armory
- Squad (stock)
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 95
- Mods: 2
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote