Paste a url where
can be downloaded
The KL-10 MK II is a high manueverability jet fighter with a general purpose loadout. Twin intakes feed a single turbo ramjet engine. Original version is part of Kerbin on Fire Military Contract Pack v0.1.
Dronized version. Upgraded for BDArmory 0.9.x (tested with v0.9.7).
- 6 Hellfire air-to-ground missiles
- 4 Sidewinder air-to-air missiles
- 2 Inline 20mm Vulcan machine guns
- Twin standard countermeasure pods (Flare)
- upgrade 2 chaff pods
- upgrade radar (recon)
- upgrade targetting pod (to assign targets to AGMs)
- upgrade remote guidance unit (no more kerbals killed in action)
- upgrade AI pilot (not even kerbals required for remote control)
- STAGE - Fire
- SAS - Toggles Weapon Manager
- 1 - Drop Countermeasures (flare only)
- 2 - Cycle weapon
added action groups:
- 3: toggle AI pilot
- 4: next weapon
- 5: arm/disarm
- 6: fire
- 7: fire counter measures (flare+chaff)
The KL-10D family
KL-10D-AP: Built with 55 of the finest parts, its root part is Mark2Cockpit.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.0.4.
- BahamutoD’s Armory
- Squad (stock)
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 55
- Mods: 2
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote