Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: VAB
- Style: ship
- Part Count: 220
- Mods: 3
- NASAmission (stock)
- Squad (stock)
A realistic Saturn V built in stock KSP (except MechJeb).
- Separate CSM, LM Ascent stage and LM Descent Stage
- Fairings (Using Structural Plates)
- Science Package (to be deployed on the Mun’s surface)
- MESS (Munar Emergency EScape System) based on the real life LESS.
- SIM bay satellite
- 1. Contains enough fuel to perform a Free Return Trajectory.
- 2. After LM extraction, the last stage can be maneuvered to crash onto the Mun.
- 3. After coming up from the Mun, the LM ascent stage can be made to crash onto the Mun.
- 4. Does not have solar panels like the real missions (uses RTGs).
- 5. Various
moduleslike the rover and science package can be easily removed.
Built in the VAB in KSP version 0.25.0.
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote