Paste a url where
can be downloaded
The Falkon-E is a multi-role SSTO that can haul six kerbals and 6 t to orbit for <3,000 spesos. It’s relatively easy to fly, especially for equatorial launch and recovery, and it carries enough fuel for some limited maneuvering in LKO and reliable recovery at KSC. It also carries an emergency reentry module for parachute recovery of the crew. Flight to orbit is simple:
• 50% throttle, lift off end of runway
• 100% throttle, pitch up to ~30°
• at 15-18 km begin dropping nose for climb rate of ~100 m/s
• at max v (1400-1500 m/s) toggle RAPIER mode (3) and pitch up ~15°
• at ~30 km set SAS to orbital prograde and toggle center RAPIERs (4)
Reentry is likewise easy:
• Place apogee directly over KSC at ~30 km
• At atmospheric interface, face prograde, wings level, and set SAS to attitude hold.
A stock aircraft called Falkon-E. Built with 86 of the finest parts, its root part is mk2Cockpit.Inline. Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.0.5.
- Type: SPH
- Class: spaceplane
- Part Count: 86
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote