Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: SPH
- Class: spaceplane
- Part Count: 68
- Pure Stock
Since KSP v1.1, Squad decided to ‘fix’ the attachment rules of Mk2 fuselages. This has led to some unexpected/inconsistent/buggy behaviour when rotating Mk2 fuel parts, so you may find that some of these parts are flipped over (aesthetics issue only). If this bugs you, please send me a pm for the pre-1.1 part configs and message Squad :). There’s a topic about it on the forums here.
Stock passenger transport SSTO spaceplane with 10 crew capacity by Yakuzi. Can achieve at least a 120x120 km orbit.
Make sure the craft is controlled from the
Mk2 Drone Core during flight.
 Toggle RAPIER engines
 Switch RAPIER mode
 Toggle air brakes
 Toggle Antenna
 Toggle docking bay
2. The craft will auto takeoff at ~130 m/s, set and forget attitude of 10 degrees.
3. When starting to lose speed (~1450 m/s), press
2 to switch to closed cycle mode
4. Burn to desired apoapsis (tested <=120 km LKO), set SAS to
5. Circularise at ~apoapsis
1. Burn retrograde until periapsis of ~35 km
2 to switch to air-breathing mode, level wings and set SAS to
3. When hitting the atmosphere, set SAS to
4. Keep attitude between 20 and 40 degrees.
5. At 1200 m/s, set SAS to
prograde followed by
stability assist at prograde
6. Adopt a glide angle of -15 to -20 degrees
7. Approach runway at ~100 m/s, flare and touch down
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote