Paste a url where
can be downloaded
Since KSP v1.1, Squad decided to ‘fix’ the attachment rules of Mk2 fuselages. This has led to some unexpected/inconsistent/buggy behaviour when rotating Mk2 fuel parts, so you may find that some of these parts are flipped over (aesthetics issue only). If this bugs you, please upvote the issue on the bug tracker and message Squad about a fix :). There’s a topic about it on the forums here, PM me if you want the pre 1.1 part config files.
- Type: SPH
- Class: spaceplane
- Part Count: 93
- Pure Stock
2018-12-18: Updated for KSP 1.5.1
2017-12-16: Published for KSP 1.3.1
Stock single seater SSTO spaceplane based on the Chengdu J-20. Makes it to 80x80 low Kerbin orbit, 10 degrees attitude is your friend! Made in KSP 1.5.1 by Yakuzi.
 Toggle RAPIER engines
 Switch RAPIER mode
 Toggle Panther engines
 Switch Panther mode
 Toggle air brakes
 Toggle antenna
 Toggle cockpit panels
 Toggle docking bay
 Toggle cargo bay
1. Press [Z], [T], then ,  and 
2. Liftoff at 100 m/s, set and keep attitude of 10 degrees (don’t go over 15 degrees).
3. At flame-out, press  and  to turn off Panther engines.
4. When starting to lose speed, press  to switch to closed cycle mode, keep within the prograde vector circle.
6. Burn to desired apoapsis (70-80), set SAS to
7. Circularise at ~apoapsis
1. Burn retrograde until periapsis of 30-35 km
2. Press  and  to switch to air-breathing mode, level wings and set and forget SAS to
3. At 50 km, set SAS to
4. Above 1200 m/s, adopt a glide angle of 0 to 45 degrees
5. Approach runway at ~80 m/s, brake, flare and touch down
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote