Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: SPH
- Class: spaceplane
- Part Count: 67
- Pure Stock
Single seater SSTO spaceplane with a custom built cockpit. Achieves a LKO of at least 80x80 km. Now with state of the art RTG neck warmer to keep your pilots comfortable during those cold dark-side orbits. Don’t forget to take it for a spin around the space center to burn some donuts around the VAB. Built in the SPH in KSP 1.3.1 by Yakuzi.
 Toggle RAPIER engines
 Switch RAPIER mode
 Toggle air brake
 Toggle antenna
 Toggle cockpit panels
- Auto liftoff at 120 m/s, set and forget attitude of 10 degrees. NOTE: It takes some time to punch through the sound barrier, this is expected behaviour.
- When starting to lose speed at ~1380 m/s, press
2to switch to closed cycle mode
- Burn to desired apoapsis (tested <=80 km LKO), set SAS to
- Circularise at ~apoapsis
- Burn retrograde until periapsis of ~35 km
2to switch to air-breathing mode, level wings and set SAS to
- At 70 km, set SAS to
stability assist, keep attitude between 20 and 40 degrees
- At 1200 m/s (orbital), set SAS to
stability assistat prograde
- Adopt a glide angle of -15 to -20 degrees
- Approach runway at ~80 m/s, brake, flare and touch down
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote