(BDA) F-22N Sea Raptor AtA
Paste a url where
can be downloaded
(link to Spacedock where possible)
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 57
- Mods: 8
- AoA Technologies - Aviation Parts
- B9 Procedural Wings Modified
- Bahamuto Dynamics (Parts pack)
- Magic Smoke Industries Infernal Robotics - Legacy Parts
- Red versus Blue! A BDArmory expansion pack
- Squad (stock)
- TweakScale - Rescale Everything!
Like most of my creations, I utilize custom tweakscale cfgs to achieve the look I want, and so that I can build them as close to true scale as possible. That means you may see some scaling issues when you first load these up. If that’s the case, the easiest solution is to add a tweakscale line to the part’s cfg in question. If you don’t know what it should look like:
name = TweakScale
type = free
5 and 6 on the keyboard will swing the wings to their preset positions.
And that’s it! Enjoy!
A mod aircraft called (BDA) F-22N Sea Raptor AtA. Built with 57 of the finest parts, its root part is bahaMk2LightningCockpit.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.2.1.