Paste a url where
can be downloaded
1.4.5 Craft File Update:
• Flight dynamics are a bit
floatier in 1.4.5 so it likes a lower landing speed, not a bad thing
• Assigned key
4 to toggle flaperons, set as deployed for launch and auto-toggled with landing gear
• Emptied the monopropellant from Mk3 Command Cockpit 1.4.5 (not needed for typical mission)
• Modified position of rear struts so Mk3 cargo ramp touches ground when main gear retracted 1.4.3
• Must’ve been a change (in 1.4.2, and 1.4.3) related to the gear interaction with ground to cause it to sit a bit higher
• There is a documented Mk3 Cargo Bay bug that was introduced in one of the 1.4.x updates! It can be worked around for now, but hopefully it gets fixed in a future game update!
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 69
- Pure Stock
1.4 Bug Alert! Mk3 Cargo Bay
I notice with some of my compatible rovers that have deployable arrays (solar or radiators) that the 1.4 update introduced a Mk3 Cargo Ramp bug that causes these parts to explode for no reason upon transitioning the ramp to exit. The bug has been reported in the Squad Bugtracker. https://bugs.kerbalspaceprogram.com/issues/18017 …and currently tagged as a low priority. Perhaps if more folks upvote the issue, Squad might elevate the priority. In the meantime, the Mk3 Cargo Ramp is going to be a rover transport hazard.
The Untied Technologies KC-09 Drake Amphibious Cargo & Passenger Plane featuring UT patented
Air-Blade fore/aft control surface technology for unparalleled slow-flight maneverability!
You make it, we take it!
A stock aircraft called KC-09 Drake. Built with 69 of the finest parts, its root part is mk3Cockpit.Shuttle.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.4.5.
Mighty Duck is my personal favorite craft for reviving the activity of a certain old island base. I like to keep my most secretive new craft in the hangars out there; right next to those recovered UFO parts! I love to use the reverse thrusters (key
1) on both short runway (island base) and water landings! …and no, you don’t really need to fire those JATO rockets via staging (spacebar) on takeoff, but they can be a real blast!
Mighty Duck Missions
Mighty Duck and the RV-11 Gator Preview (UTOG compatible amphibious rover)
…cuz every amphibious plane just needs to have an amphibious rover!
Thanks for downloading! Go try it out… and if you like the design, your up-votes do make me happy and are a great way to encourage posting another design. ;-D
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote