Paste a url where
can be downloaded
The Workaround Industries AN-1 is a prototype gimballing VTOL aircraft. Featuring only one engine but 2 flight configurations, it can land and take off in a very short time in VTOL mode.
1) Decouple the engine module from the main plane, enable SAS on both.
2) Switch to the engine module, press D until it reaches maximum inclination, and press Z and spacebar.
3) Wait until you reach around 60 meters off the ground. Then, press A until it reaches minimal inclination, and quickly switch to the main craft.
4) Press (1) two times to lock the engine in horizontal flight configuration. Fly as you would a typical jet
1) Cut horizontal speed to around 5 m/s
2) Disengage locking sequence
3) Fire downwards jet at 40-50% power until you touch down
4) Pray nothing important explodes.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.1.3.
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 124
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote