Paste a url where
can be downloaded
STP Albatross S-60C
Very STOL rough-land capable combi passenger/cargo aircraft, useful for dropping rovers and crew. Massive engines for it’s size giving very good short field performance.
- Airplane Plus
- Aviation Lights
- B9 Procedural Wings Modified
- Ferram Aerospace Research
- Kerbal Aircraft Expansion
- Kerbal Foundries Wheels and Repulsors ALPHA
- Squad (stock)
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 59
- Mods: 7
- Extending the speedbrakes and adding throttle to prevent stall is useful to keep some extra pitch authority at slow speeds.
- Action group 8 droops the leading edges stalling the wing. Use this when landing on rough terrain to ensure a bump won’t kick the plane back into the air.
- The tailfin has empty tank space, handy for ballast/trimming.
- Be gentle handling at low speed! the long wingspan & flaperons means it’s easy to stall the inside wingtip if you try and turn too aggressively.
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote