Paste a url where
can be downloaded
K-35-613 Flounder Plubmoverane
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.1.3.
- Engage SAS, throttle full, and stage to begin rolling.
- At about 60 knots, try to raise the nose, and if you manage to get all the wheels off the gound, immediately level off and try to slowly climb away from the ground.
- Don’t panic if you failed to miss the ground, you may bounce a few times before you run out of runway and it becomes easier to miss.
- Turning with the rudder is recommended, since this model needs ALL its hover thrust to keep from falling out of the air.
- Conventional landings are preferred, since the chute is inadequate to fully cushion the landing. Throttle back to 2/3 and adjust speed with pitch until you touch down, then apply brakes. This model has less tendancy to tip over while landing.
- Set thrust limiter on hover engine to 0. Set thrust limiters on aft engines to 100.
- Taxi…carefully…down into the water.
- Throttle up and skim across the surface to about 30m/s and pitch down to submerge.
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 32
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote