Paste a url where
can be downloaded
K-35-500 Flounder Plubmoverane, submersible VSTOL.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.1.3.
- Engage SAS. Make doublesure SAS is engaged.
- Throttle full and stage.
- The K-35-500 should float off the runway about 50m/s. Max level speed is 160m/s.
- Gentle turns with the rudder are recommended. This model has a more effective rudder.
- Never forget that the hover engine is your lift, so don’t bank too far.
- Stage to drop a “nav bouy” that can transmit barometer readings. Stage again to drop the second bouy.
- To land, on final approach throttle down to 1/3 to reduce the hover lift, and hope SAS can overpower its tendency to tip over after touching down. Or just use the chute.
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 41
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote