Paste a url where
can be downloaded
K-35-500 Flounder Plubmoverane, submersible VSTOL.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.1.3.
- Engage SAS. Make doublesure SAS is engaged.
- Throttle full and stage.
- The K-35-500 should float off the runway about 50m/s. Max level speed is 160m/s.
- Gentle turns with the rudder are recommended. This model has a more effective rudder.
- Never forget that the hover engine is your lift, so don’t bank too far.
- Stage to drop a “nav bouy” that can transmit barometer readings. Stage again to drop the second bouy.
- To land, on final approach throttle down to 1/3 to reduce the hover lift, and hope SAS can overpower its tendency to tip over after touching down. Or just use the chute.
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 41
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote