Paste a url where
can be downloaded
K-35-300 Flounder Plubmarane, a combo plane/submarine that can perform underwater missions, shoreline passenger tours and brief but scary passenger flights.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.1.3.
- Throttle to zero, engage SAS
- Taxi very carefully down to the beach.
- Roll very slowly into the surf before throttling up.
- Skim the waves at moderate speed before pitching down.
- Try to stay level for maximum pitch authority to remain submerged.
- Oh boy…
- Engage SAS. Make doublesure SAS is engaged.
- Throttle full and stage.
- Pull up around 50 m/s, carefully to avoid overstressing the aft gear.
- Do not try to turn with rudder controls. The rudder is nearly useless in the air, but the torque can spin it right round (baby) in flight and then it will fall like a brick.
- Do not attempt to land on the wheels, use the chute.
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 24
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote