Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: SPH
- Class: spaceplane
- Part Count: 148
- Mods: 2
- Squad (stock)
- TweakScale - Rescale Everything!
THIS VERSION IS OUTDATED. Block III is available here.
An unmanned SSTO spaceplane capable of lifting 21 tons to LKO. Heavily inspired by Skylon and EJ_SA’s Enterprise.
Block II includes some stability improvements with the addition of slats and extra ailerons on the engines.
NOTE: Decals are omitted from the KerbalX version of this craft. If you want to put decals on yours, you can get them from the Decal Stickers mod here.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.5.1.
KER, Trajectories, and Atmospheric Autopilot are recommended for optimal flight.
How to fly
- Deploy flaps and slats
- Rotate at 100m/s
- Be gentle on rotation or tailstrikes will occur
- Retract flaps and slats
- Set pitch to 45*
- Climb to 5km
- Level off to 10* and cruise
- Activate aerospikes when thrust starts trailing off
- Switch to closed cycle once thrust trails off again
- Pitch to 30* and hold until MECO (Ap should be ~80km)
- Lock to prograde to minimize drag
- Circularize at Ap
Reentry & Landing
- De-orbit burn should put the landing marker on the moutnains behind KSC
- It does not slow down like a shuttle does; it will coast until you run out of speed
- Use and abuse crossrange–you 30km to work with
- Stall speed is 80m/s fully fuelled