Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: SPH
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 74
- Pure Stock
The Lockheed F-104 „Starfighter“ was an US American fighter jet built by the Lockheed Corporation from 1956 until 1975. The first Prototype first flew in 1954. The plane was concepted as an intercepter of bombers, but often used as a bomber itself (with devastation results, since the plane isn’t concepted for that). The Starfighter was used all over the NATO-nations.
As an Intercepter desgined, the plane was very fast, and manouverable. The short wings made it very compact. I’m proud, that i can say: My version and the original share those characteristics.
- liftoff at 70+ m/s
- liftoff gently (engine could touch the ground on hard liftoff)
- enable SAS
- keep SAS activated
- plane rolls fast (due to short wingspan)
- i prefer to use pitch and roll to control, less yaw
- flies stable by itself, doesn’t lose control
- Land at ~100m/s
- Don’t pitch to much up (5-10% max)
- Approach landing straight ahead, no hard turns.
Technical Data Of This Craft:
- Length: 15m (orignial: 16,66)
- Wingspan: 6.1m (original: 6.63 m)
- Height: 4.8m (original: 4.11 m)
- Mass: 22.672t (fueled)
- Stationary Thrust: 390kN
- Maximum Altitude: ~23,850m (78,240ft)
- Maximum Speed: 939.5 m/s // Mach 2.73 // 3382.2 km/h (at 15.000m)
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote