Paste a url where
can be downloaded
A quick briefing: 1 is flaps, 2 is afterburner, 0 turns engines on and off. That’s all you need to know. Fly safe ;)
This is a very, very deep modification of the classic F-290.
With this plane, you are getting:
- 2 seats for your kerbals
- 2 Panther engines, giving almost 2.0 static TWR in wet mode.
- A probe core, that keeps your plane controllable if your pilots will black out. Allows unmanned flight too. (warranty void if used on other planets)
- A very nice design, inspired by such planes as Su-57 and YF-23, and approved by Kraken himself! (yeah, because, well, that’s my nickname)
- Free vomit bags for Bob and Bill. Please don’t use them before flight. It took 1 year to build this plane.
- And much more tiny features that you probably won’t notice, but that will make your flights more comfortable.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.3.1.
tl;dr: IT’S VERY MANEUVERABLE!!!!!111one
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 62
- Pure Stock
- Mass: 13.15t
- Cost: 38,850
- Crew Capacity: 2