Paste a url where
can be downloaded
The Mk3 SSTO Shuttle is able to fly into orbit and
return to Kerbin safely with only the cost of fuel.
Transport up to 4 kerbals
Can haul about a 5.0 ton payload
Dock with ships and stations
Getting into orbit and having any fuel left can be a little tricky so this ship may test your piloting skills.
1. Get to 10,000-12,000m as quick as possible with a fairly steep incline.
2. Level out flight and let ship accelerate to 1000+ m/s
3. Ease ship nose back up to around 15-20 degrees, keep speed up
4. When speed starts to drop (about 20,000m) press SPACE to fire the
Vector and burn till AP reaches 70,000m +
5. Warp to AP and finish burn to orbit and hopefully you still have some fuel left.
6. NOTE: RAPIERs will auto switch to rocket mode but it helps to switch them when you fire the Vector with #4
- Type: SPH
- Class: spaceplane
- Part Count: 88
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote