Paste a url where
can be downloaded
This vehicle can haul 3 kerbals to Duna and return. Lander included can land 2 kerbals on the surface. Also contains enough fuel to visit and land on Ike if wanted. For Sandbox Mode - NO SCIENCE
- In Sandbox Mode, launch on Y1:D228:H4:00 to get a direct launch window
- Launch straight up and out into deep space.
- Use Stage 3 to adjust your orbit until Duna flyby is achieved.
- Drop Stage 3 and do TRANS-POSITION MANEUVER, which is docking the lander to the Command Pod
- After reaching Duna slow to about a 100,000m orbit height
- Separate lander and use parachutes for most of your decent slowing
- After landing, launch from Duna and dock with Command Ship
- Transfer Kerbals and excess fuel back into Command Ship and drop lander
- Park ship in high orbit (1,000,000m+) and wait till T+ Y2:D15 to return to Kerbin
Recommended Crew: 2 Pilots, 1 Engineer
Total Mission Time: T+ Y2:D295
- Type: VAB
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 213
- Pure Stock
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote