Paste a url where
can be downloaded
APOLLO K (no mods)
This is my latest version of the Apollo missions in a
- Simulated SATURN V rocket
- OFFSET ENGINE turns Saturn V into orbit
- Full APOLLO mission capable
- Made to be SIMPLE to use, no action buttons needed
- Launch Apollo K, @ ~65 m/s click PROGRADE. Apollo K will auto curve into orbit. Some adjustments may be required.
- After STAGE 3 is finished you must complete the TRANS-POSITION MANEUVER, which is docking the Lunar Module to the Command Pod.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
APOLLO MISSION INSTRUCTIONS
- Use STAGE 1-2 to get into orbit around Kerbin @ ~200 km
- Figure out time for TRANS-LUNAR INJECTION and burn STAGE 3 to reach Mun gravity field. Adjust lunar orbit as needed.
- Turn RETROGRADE and drop STAGE 3
- Disconnect (stage) LUNAR MODULE and complete TRANS-POSITION MANEUVER by flipping around to PROGRADE.
- Continue to Mun PE and burn RETROGRADE to enter orbit @ ~60 km
- TRANSFER 2 kerbals into Lunar Module, undock, and land on Mun
- WAIT for Command/Service Module to come around to MERGE point
- DETACH landing modules and LAUNCH from Mun
- RETURN to Command/Service Module and DOCK
- TRANSFER kerbals back into Command Pod
- UNDOCK Lunar Module and leave behind
- Use Command/Service Module to return to Kerbin
- Type: VAB
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 171
- Pure Stock
MUN LANDING AT THE
NEIL ARMSTRONG MEMORIAL
STAGE 2 SEPERATION
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote