Paste a url where
can be downloaded
(link to Spacedock where possible)
APOLLO K (no mods)
This is my latest version of the Apollo missions in a
- Simulated SATURN V rocket
- OFFSET ENGINE turns Saturn V into orbit
- Full APOLLO mission capable
- Made to be SIMPLE to use, no action buttons needed
- Launch Apollo K, @ ~65 m/s click PROGRADE. Apollo K will auto curve into orbit. Some adjustments may be required.
- After STAGE 3 is finished you must complete the TRANS-POSITION MANEUVER, which is docking the Lunar Module to the Command Pod.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
APOLLO MISSION INSTRUCTIONS
- Use STAGE 1-2 to get into orbit around Kerbin @ ~200 km
- Figure out time for TRANS-LUNAR INJECTION and burn STAGE 3 to reach Mun gravity field. Adjust lunar orbit as needed.
- Turn RETROGRADE and drop STAGE 3
- Disconnect (stage) LUNAR MODULE and complete TRANS-POSITION MANEUVER by flipping around to PROGRADE.
- Continue to Mun PE and burn RETROGRADE to enter orbit @ ~60 km
- TRANSFER 2 kerbals into Lunar Module, undock, and land on Mun
- WAIT for Command/Service Module to come around to MERGE point
- DETACH landing modules and LAUNCH from Mun
- RETURN to Command/Service Module and DOCK
- TRANSFER kerbals back into Command Pod
- UNDOCK Lunar Module and leave behind
- Use Command/Service Module to return to Kerbin
- Type: VAB
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 171
- Pure Stock
MUN LANDING AT THE
NEIL ARMSTRONG MEMORIAL
STAGE 2 SEPERATION