Paste a url where
can be downloaded
Recoverable Kerbin System multi-lander, carries 5 crew to land on both Mun and Minmus then return to KSC.
Rescue 5 crew:
- v1: 5 ppl, limited fuel, no RCS
- v2: clamp, RCS
- v3: engine redesign, significant deltaV boost, larger reaction wheel
- v4: cost and mass drop to bare minimum for K orbit
- v5 (3.5): Mun tourism
- v6: stable landing
- v7: recoverable stages, interplanetary tourism
- v8: more fuel
- v8a: stockier lander, less fuel, antenna
- v8a2: more TWR, abort system
A stock rocket called Rescue Five v8a2. Built with 190 of the finest parts, its root part is stackBiCoupler.v2.
Built in the VAB in KSP version 1.10.1.
- Type: VAB
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 190
- Pure Stock
- KSP: 1.10.1