Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: SPH
- Class: ship
- Part Count: 39
- Mods: 3
- Mk2 Stockalike Expansion
- Squad (stock)
- TweakScale - Rescale Everything!
Banshee is an agile tactical strike aircraft, based on the unit seen in StarCraft II.
This turbofan-powered aircraft flies quite stable and is surprisingly easy to control-even I could do it!
Due to framerate issues when running loads of mods, weapons are no longer included. If you do run BDArmory however, Add missile pods between the wings, attached to the cockpit for the optimal experience.
A quick starting tutorial:
- Turn on SAS and RCS. The Banshee will tip over when deployed on the runway. Roll it so it’s up on three wheels again.
- Turn the throttle all the way down, then activate the first stage
- Activate action group 1 to disable the Panther engines
- Increase the throttle to about 40% to lift off.
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote