Paste a url where
can be downloaded
So today I decided to do something different, I created a fictional aircraft. Based on the F/A-18 Super Hornet, this is a slightly improved variant, made to compare with super maneuverable aircraft such as the SU-37 and the MIG-29. It is based off of my other aircraft, the F/A-18 Super Hornet.
- Type: SPH
- Class: aircraft
- Part Count: 137
- Mods: 11
- Airplane Plus
- AoA Technologies - Aviation Parts
- B9 Procedural Wings Modified
- Kerbal Foundries Wheels and Repulsors ALPHA
- Procedural Parts
- Red versus Blue! A BDArmory expansion pack
- Squad (stock)
- Stock Extension
- TweakScale - Rescale Everything!
- Ven’s Stock Part Revamp
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote