Paste a url where
can be downloaded
- Type: SPH
- Class: spaceplane
- Part Count: 80
- Mods: 5
- Kerbal Attachment System
- Kerbal Inventory System
- Squad (stock)
Meet Fletchinder, the SSTO I built to redo the K-Prize Challenge in 1.0.x. This be my first SSTO for 1.0.x, and I learned a lot during design and testing that following spacecraft will apply. 80 parts.
- Probe Core for unmanned operation. Antennae at the back provide comms for you fellow RemoteTech users out there.
- Four engined design.
- Gets to orbit with plenty of jet fuel left! The cross range capability of this craft is insane. A decent pilot can plonk this baby down wherever they want.
- Innovative Airbrake design causes the craft to naturally pitch up under airbraking. This helps with reentry quite a bit.
- 2x KAS boxes and a KAS refuelling port between the Rapiers for payload.
- 6 Kerbal capacity.* Plenty of RasterPropMonitor cameras for fellow IVA pilots to see what’s going on.
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote