Paste a url where
can be downloaded
Can lift 18 Kerbals (OR 7 tons of cargo in cargobays) to 80 km Orbit with ~350 m/s of deltaV left.
Revised my Xerosere for KSP 1.30.
To Orbit Procedure:
1. Full power until reaching 100 m/s then pitch up while retracting back wheel to take off.
- Maintain 15 degree pitch up.
2. Switch Inner Engines mode once reaching maximum surface speed (~1250 m/s)
3. Close intakes once outer engines switch mode automatically.
4. Cut-off engines and cruise while following pro-grade orientation once exceeding a projected apogee of 80 km/s.
5. Circularize orbit at apogee.
A stock aircraft called Xerosere IV SSTO. Built with 77 of the finest parts, its root part is mk2Cockpit.Inline.
Built in the SPH in KSP version 1.3.0.
- Type: SPH
- Class: spaceplane
- Part Count: 77
- Pure Stock
It is easy to remove the passenger section (and command pod if you want) and replace it with cargobays or what ever you want.
Do you really want to downvote this?
Don't forget, people build craft at all skill levels, just 'cos something is 'newbish' doesn't mean it needs hatin'.
It will cost you 5 of your own points to downvote